Our commitment to our core values and support of local good causes has inspired us to create the Cookies by Design Fundraising Program to help tens of thousands of organizations raise funds. Schools,Youth Groups, Sports Teams, Bands, Churches,
Charities and a variety of local community causes can take advantage of the unique Cookies by Design Cookie Dough product to drive fundraising sales efforts from which your organization will retain a large portion
of the proceeds. We are proud to assist our local community organizations, volunteers and students achieve their fundraising goals.
Why Fundraise with Cookies by Design?
- Our program provides each good cause with a significant percentage of the sale of every box of cookie dough sold.
- Cookie dough is the number one fundraising product in U.S. today
- Support of a national company
- Dedicated local representation
- Price point that is proven to be most effective in fundraising
- Free incentive programs that drive incremental sales to raise you more funds
- Hassle Free: we have a fulfillment process that ensures smooth and simple delivery and handling of all products.
- There's nothing like a delicious cookie straight out of the oven in these flavors:
- Classic Chocolate Chunk
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin
- Double Chocolate Brownie
- Lemon Sugar
- M&M's Chocolate Chunk (Trademark of Mars, Incorporated)
- Peanut Butter
- Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter (Trademark of Hershey Company)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- Gourmet popcorn by the gallon:
- Caramel Corn
- Birthday Cake
- Double Chocolate Drizzle
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chicago 50/50
- Kettle Corn
- Jalapeno Cheddar
- Movie Popcorn
- Family Delights is a large variety of cobblers, cheesecake, pizza, cheeseball and soup mixes.
We invite you to sell our fundraising options to your friends, family and neighbors to bake and enjoy.
For additional fundraising programs to start rolling in the dough, please contact
Please note: Our fundraising cookie doughs are not standard Cookies by Design recipes. Our Fundraising cookie dough has been modified to ensure product stability and shelf life that is required for fundraising events. They contain no preservatives and are Kosher.